- COMPLETED APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
- SUBMIT YOUR ESSAY (grad guide) required
- Completed application must include the applicant's essay of educational and professional goals. Submit during application process, or online here.
- REQUEST YOUR OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS TO BE SENT (grad guide) required
- All undergraduate and graduate course work taken at any regionally accredited college or university attended. Official transcripts must be sent directly to Graduate Studies from the granting institutions.
- PAY YOUR APPLICATION FEE ($50 for US citizen, $70 for International Students) required
- Pay fee online by credit card: pay by credit card here
- Submitting fee by mail: Check or money order only.
- Pay fee by on campus: Cash, Check, Money order, or *debit card.
EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 2011:
Graduate applicants wishing to change programs will be required to
submit a separate application, fee, and all required documentation. Applicants requesting to change term
of entry to a future semester, within the year may request this change one time without submitting a new application fee.